This exciting opportunity has been created by the Coalition to Salute America’s Heroes to help disabled veterans. As a member you will enjoy these benefits:
- Eligible for Holiday Meal Checks
- Receive Local Event Updates
- Eligible for Various Scholarships
- Skillsoft Online Education Opportunities
- MORE BENEFITS listed HERE.
To become a VC member you must meet the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- Sustained an injury during combat in Operation Iraqi Freedom or Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation New Dawn or in support of those operations in a hostile environment
- Have a disability rating assigned by the Department of Defense or the Department of Veterans Affairs of 30 percent or greater from a single, sustained injury
To enroll in this FREE program please complete the form to the right.
Pass on this membership opportunity to other OIF/OEF combat-wounded friends and family.
To speak with someone about the Veteran Circle program please contact our program manager at 888-447-2588 Ext:115
If you meet the eligibility requirements above you are eligible for a free membership to the Veterans Circle (VC). This pricing structure may change in the future but once you join you will not be charged for membership. You may cancel your membership at any time by contacting us at 888-447-2588. To unsubscribe, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becoming a member of VC does not guarantee that you will be selected to receive holiday meal checks or scholarships, but it does make you eligible.
All members will be screened for approval through our criteria listed above.
This program is different than our Emergency Assistance, if you need immediate aid and have not already applied, please visit our website www.saluteheroes.org for more information.
Note: Fields marked * are required